Beverly Hills | Huntington Beach | Los Angeles | Newport Beach | Pasadena

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Stomach Liposuction Patients Testimonials: The Plastic Surgery Institute of California

As men and women age, the abdomen begins to bulge out and accumulates fat deposits. The plastic surgery procedure known as liposuction can help men and women to remove excess fat from their abdomen and have a flat tummy.

Someone who has gone through the cosmetic surgery procedure is the best judge of the procedure. How satisfied he is and would he get it done again.

“I am delighted to write this testimonial. Having stomach liposuction performed from the Plastic Surgery Institute of California had a significant impact on my life. I have always hated my body. When I would look in the mirror, all I would see was a fat bulging stomach. I used to never wear short tops. All the staff at the Plastic Surgery Institute of California was very helpful, kind and reassuring and not once did I feel worried or concerned. Thank you so much for my fabulous flat tummy. I can't wait to share this wonderful experience with my friends.”

Jemma, 33 who under went stomach liposuction procedure at the Plastic Surgery Institute of California.

The board certified plastic surgeons at the Plastic Surgery Institute of California are dedicated to paying meticulous attention to detail and provide the best outcome to the cosmetic surgery procedure.

For an expert advice and consultation from our liposuction surgeons, visit the Plastic Surgery Institute of California by clicking here.

No comments: