Beverly Hills | Huntington Beach | Los Angeles | Newport Beach | Pasadena

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

How Jen Got Her Legs Fixed - Thigh Liposuction Beverly Hills:

Some ten days back the vampy British singer Amy Winehouse was photographed stepping out with a (supposed to be) high-waist skirt covering barely there thigh muscles. That picture made me think that here’s one spoilt celebrity who is not going to get liposuction procedures Los Angeles in her thighs!

But a lot of glam dolls have had a liposuction surgery Beverly Hills and usually some cellulite busting cosmetic surgery and laser treatments thrown in as well. Katie Price, Sharon Osbourne, Demi Moore and even Cher have been reported to patronize this plastic surgery procedure.

At our advanced surgical institute for cosmetic liposuction Beverly Hills we received some great feed back from Jen, a liposuction surgery Los Angeles patient who felt like a superstar herself after we were done with her.

Here’s what she had to say, “I had the liposuction procedure on my inner and anterior thighs from the Plastic Surgery Institute of California. It was an amazing experience. The staff was very informative and was happy to address all my concerns. The cosmetic surgery procedure has made a huge difference to my body. My clothes are fitting me more comfortably and I am excited with my result.”

We just checked out the liposuction pictures Orange County that Jen sent us a month after her surgery and needless to say, we’re right pleased with what we accomplished on her body. You can check out some of our other patients in the liposuction pictures Beverly Hills section at the Plastic Surgery Institute of California.

No comments: