Beverly Hills | Huntington Beach | Los Angeles | Newport Beach | Pasadena

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Liposuction -Think About It, Go For It

“It’s very difficult for me to decide, if I need to slim down or stay the way I am. Some people (the thin ones) have it lucky and are evaluated positively, while others (like me) are criticized on the basis of their body-type. But, I don’t need to pay attention to the world. I am happy with myself.” This is what 36-year-old Martha had to say when she was overweight and in her pre-liposuction days. Today, with our help she has transformed herself into a svelte, confident mother of two.

In my opinion, excuses like Martha’s go down the drain when that inner voice sneaks out on you ordering, “Stop pretending!”. Even when you decide to listen to it, all you generally do is mislay a lot of energy through rigorous exercises and so-called healthy diets.

Let me tell you that there are other methods of losing weight.

Plastic surgery for instance, has splendid options like liposuction- a very popular weight loss treatment. It is a surgical procedure that vacuums fat deposits from under the skin and discards it. Very frequently liposuction is combined with cosmetic surgery procedures such as a facelift and neck lift.

A tummy tuck surgery and lower body lift often accompany a liposuction procedure as well. For some patients a combination liposuction surgery gives unambiguous results and is completely worth it.

The Plastic Surgery Institute of California has a very good record of handling patients who wish to undergo any kind of cosmetic surgery. If like Martha you too want to think hard about your weight problems get in touch with our liposuction consultants.

No comments: